Friday 3 August 2018

WEEK 3

Title : Selecting Title of Project

Activity:
In this week 2, i have doing some discussion with my supervisor. We have discuss about title of my Final Year Project 1 (FYP1) and little briefing about my project. After much thinking and researching, I have decided to choose my own title. After meeting with my supervisor and discussing, some amendments have to do to the title. 

The first title I proposed to Dr Punitha is Home Automation via IoT. However, Dr Punitha said that the title was to mainstream and not the degree level. Dr Punitha has suggested some title to me to choose. She also give opinion and advice for choosing the title carefully.

After meeting and discussing with supervisor, I proposed another title which is the "IoT based Industrial Monitoring and Safety System"

The synopsis of the project :
•      The project aims in designing a monitoring and safety in industrial using IoT.
•      The intelligent device which performs the project is a Microcontroller.
•      To detect the gas leakage and fire in industrial.
•      Activate the safety feature when there is an hazard




No comments:

Post a Comment