Saturday 11 May 2019

WEEK 13 (FYP 2)

TITLE : THESIS PROGRESS 





On this week , i have focused on doing the conclusions and recommendations. This chapter is based on my final findings on my prototype and future improvise that can be doing on my prototype.

Activity: 
-CONCLUSION
In this chapter, i have summarised my overall prototype based on the functionality and the quality of product. The conclusion is include Chapter 1: Introduction , Chapter 2: Literature Review , Chapter 3 : Methodology , Chapter 4: Result and Discussion

-RECOMMENDATIONS:
In this chapter , i have write all the recommendations that has been suggested by the internal and external assessors in my FYP2 Exhibition Day presentation. The suggestions is to improvise and innovate my project to make it more nice and quality.

Conclusion:
My supervisor has satisfied with the work that i have do in the conclusion and recommendations. He also has corrected my minor error in the chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment