Saturday 1 June 2019

WEEK 16 (FYP 2)

TITLE : HARDCOVER PRINT


On this week i have going to verified my thesis with the my supervisor and FYP coordinator before i print out the hardcover.
Activity:

-Met supervisor and verification at FYP Co-ordinator.
I have giving out one piece of verification form for my supervisor to be filled up to approved my thesis report and as a proved that she is accepting my thesis report to be print out.

-Print out the thesis report.
I have going to print out the hardcover for my thesis report at PRINT EXPERT, Shah Alam.

-Verification hardcover and technical report 
After print out the hardcover, i have giving out the submission form to the FYP co-ordinator which is Dr.Imran to verified my hardcover and thesis content. He is very satisfied with my works and approved my submission the hardcover to the library.


Conclusion:
As a conclusion, i have done all thesis works and has been printed out to verify and submit to the library on next week. The FYP Co-ordinator and my supervisor has been so satisfy with all the works that has been done.

No comments:

Post a Comment