Saturday 18 May 2019

WEEK 14 (FYP 2)

TITLE : THESIS PROGRESS 





On this week , i have focused on doing technical writing (journal) and correcting error in report. . This task is based on my final findings on my prototype and create a compact and good journal..

Activity:

1) TECHNICAL WRITING(JOURNAL)
In this chapter, i have summaries my overall prototype in the journal. All the method and guideline in order to create a own journal have been followed. Any information to be put in the journal have been made successfully.

2) CORRECTION
In this chapter , i have rewrite all the correction of my report including minor error such as margin and grammar error.

Conclusion:

I would like to give a big thanks to my supervisor because willing to check and assist me in how to make a good report.

No comments:

Post a Comment