Tuesday 27 November 2018

WEEK 17

TITLE : SUBMISSION OF REPORT PROGRESS

Activity:
To complete the CLP course learning Program.
To Fulfill the complete subject of FYP 1


Basically nothing much in this week. The Project Proposal was submitted to Madam Dr Punitha. After the submission, I continued on how to develop my system. From all the research I’ve made, I was trying to create the system. This log book will be continued on the next semester and it will be about my developing of the system.



Then, the progress was continue to keep this project ongoing and progress report will be continue in next semester. In next semester, this blog will be update to show the progress of the Final year project product. The prototype will be develop and design to make this project success base on the research that have been done in this semester.

Special THANKS to Dr Punithavathi  for helping me throughout the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment